, ,

Order and Chaos







Hey guys!
This past weekend, my roomie and I went to this amazing coffee shop near my university. I had ordered the waffle with Nutella placed all around the waffle. I also ordered the summer spritz which I kid you not, tasted like La Croix. The Summer Spritz did have a bubbly flavor which came with a sour bitter taste to it topped with raspberry for the look of the drink. After lounging at the coffee shop, my roomie and I decided to take some pictures around the area, since it was a beautiful day. We finished the day off having a mini-date at McDonald's. Even though it's been the first 3 weeks of school, it has been quite tough to balance the school life and the work life. Overall, this little treat was worth every penny for the view of the Inner Harbor and spending the time with my roommate getting to know her better :)


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment