,

Beauty Essentials for September

                     


For this month, I have been trying to get that flawless natural look, and these items have definitely helped me out so far. Fenty Beauty by Rihanna has been killing the game on the makeup scene, and I have been loving every product, especially the Killa Wat highlighter. For my birthday, I was gifted the Fenty Glow, Gloss Bomb from the collection and Too Faced, Primed and Peachy. I usually wear matte lippies, but this has to be one of my favorite glosses because it goes on smoothly without having the stickiness feeling. It is an item that I wear for the mornings to go to class and have a little nightly fun in town with the girls. The Too Faced primer is also another holy grail item that I have been using a lot lately. It genuinely carries the scent of peaches and it goes on wonderfully. The primer comes with a colling matte that leaves the skin perfectly primed. When I use this, all of my pores have definitely gone away and helps to put on foundation quite easily. Last but not least, my Walk on Air by Kate Spade. Usually, I am a HUGE fan of Tory Burch's fragrances, but this Kate Spade has got me hooked. The fragrance carries notes such as Linden Blossom, Maiden's Hair Fern, Calabrese Bergamot, Solomon's Seal, Tunisian Neroli, Lily Of The Valley, Magnolia Grandiflora, Egyptian Jasmine, Narcissus Absolute and many more! It sure has a flowery scent that is potent but it is also very light to wear.  You would only need at least two spritzes of the perfume and it'll last you all day! As Fall is coming and the weather is going to start getting cold, Ill most likely to have more products as essentials to protect my skin from the cold. 
Let me know what your top 3 essentials are for this Fall!

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment