, ,

2018




2017 was a hectic year. It was the ending of my freshmen year and the beginning of my sophomore year. I have learned many things such as heartbreaks and how to deal with them easily and how to be happy on my own terms. For heartbreaks, I have learned that everything will be ok in the end. I know it is a cliche thing to say "time heals everything" but I learned that it's completely true. I'm not lying, it's an amazing thing when you start to realize it. Once you finally to feel it and start to realize that the feelings that you had once for someone you that liked oh so much, you start to understand that it works for everyone you'll start to like. When I started to open up to my friends in college and expand my friend group, I started to learn life lessons and the value of friendship. Another lesson that I have learned in 2017 was that you don't have to go out every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday to have a fun time. It is usually the same the bars with the same people you'll see and nothing new ever happens (at least that what usually happens to me and my school). I have been working trying to work on my photography and blog skills that I have not really hope this past year. But hopefully 2018 I can improve my skills and lose a couple of pounds. I pray that 2018 is the year that I can learn more and obtain more. I pray that everything is bright in my future and to my readers as well. Happy 2k18!

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment