,

Dorm Life


 

Dorm life. Am I right. Living in the dorms can be a bit expensive but you honestly get used to it. I currently live on campus, and for the past 3 years in college, I can tell you that things do change every year. This year, I can definitely say that I have my life together for this semester, and I am focusing on my life and trying to do better in school this year. For the past 2 years, I have literally done nothing but party hard in Baltimore. Now, as a junior and about to graduate next year, I have to learn how to become an adult and take things seriously. Last year, when I was a sophomore, I felt like there was so much pressure around me that I felt like I had to let go of everything. I was in school, partying, and working all at the same time, and didn't realize that it was taking a toll on my grades and my health. This year, learning from my mistakes, I am just focusing on school and work, as it should be. I feel that this school year, I can see and feel the positive outlook on my goals. Anyways, every item in my room has been from freshmen year and I have been re-using everything, moving things around to keep the theme of my room looking "fresh". I have always believed in re-using and re-purposing your items. I have D-I-Y'd everything in my dorm and bought some stuff from thrift stores as well. Every year, I get inspired by other people's dorms that I get to visit and the city of Baltimore. Every year I get to face new types of love, people, and experiences. Some can be good and some can be bad, but in the end, it's all part of growing up. I hope that everyone keeps their head up for this coming school year and believe in themselves that they can ABSOLUTELY get to graduation.

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment